CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 is just months away. Get ready for the world’s largest heavy metal show in 2020 opening March 10–14 in Las Vegas.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is North America’s largest construction trade show for the asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities, and related industries and returns with big iron and tech sharing the stage.
“The show is shaping up to be one of the best; attendees and exhibitors will not be disappointed!” says Mary Erholtz, CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 chair and vice president marketing for Superior Industries. “AEM and our show committees of industry leaders are working to deliver an outstanding event focused on the latest innovations, technologies, and best practices to succeed in our changing world.”
Register by January 17 and save 40% on show admission.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 attendees can also take advantage of the co-located 2020 IFPE, International Fluid Power Exposition, focused on the fluid power, power transmission, and motion control industries. One registration includes admission to both shows.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG attendees will have up-close access to the leading manufacturers and suppliers, latest product innovations, and knowledge resources to help their businesses thrive.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG is already a record-breaker with more than 2.6 million net square feet of exhibits to explore the latest product innovations.
- Education is also a vital component of the show experience. New for 2020 is the opportunity to customize your learning with mix-and-match sessions between CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE at one price, for even greater convenience and value.
- The 2020 show will feature an expanded footprint with a connected campus of the Las Vegas Convention Center and nearby Festival Grounds (a total of 10 areas to explore).
- The show’s award-winning Tech Experience returns with two locations—Silver Lot 3 and the Festival Grounds—to showcase the many innovations shaping the future of construction.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG will offer new and expanded transportation options, with plenty of hotel and intra-show shuttles to help attendees more easily get around. The show badge includes a free monorail pass.
“AEM is committed to bringing people together at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, as the show catalyzes industry growth and development,” says Dana Wuesthoff, vice president of exhibitions and event services at AEM and CONEXPO-CON/AGG show director. “We wanted to make sure everyone can explore the entire show and have the best possible experience.”
See the Future at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is committed to fostering an environment where the latest innovations, technologies, best practices, and networking opportunities are readily accessible for industry professionals looking to gain an edge in an ever-changing and always competitive world.
The 2020 exhibition will provide a glimpse at how disruptive trends and innovations will affect the future of the industry:
- Emerging technologies poised to dramatically reshape the work site and business operations
- Innovative products with the potential to enhance health, safety, and productivity
- Forward-thinking career development opportunities that offer a pathway to long-term sustained professional success
“The show is a critical piece to our workforce development efforts. We send somewhere between 30 and 40 company representatives to Las Vegas to see what’s new and bring relevant information back to our company. It’s a great way to build our team,” says Jarrad Whissell of Whissell Contracting Ltd.
“Our company has been attending CONEXPO-CON/AGG for three decades now and plans to continue due to the amount of knowledge we gain. CONEXPO-CON/AGG has provided us the resources needed to create greater efficiencies and synergies within our own company,” says Chris Lane of Ronald Lane Inc.
The Tech Experience: Moving the Industry Forward
In 2017, CONEXPO-CON/AGG introduced the Tech Experience, an exhibit area dedicated solely to presenting new construction innovations and emerging technologies that will drive change and improvement across the construction industry.
In 2020, the Tech Experience will explore three key areas that will transform the contractor’s business in the future.
- Modern Mobility – involving transportation that is personal, shared, intelligent, and/or autonomous
- Sustainability – involving renewable energy, sustainable or recycled construction materials, and a resilient framework that withstands disturbance
- Smart Cities – involving collecting and processing data to manage power, transportation, water supply, waste management, law enforcement, schools, hospitals, and other services
Education to Take Charge of Your Success
CONEXPO-CON/AGG’s comprehensive Education Program is the leading source for contractors, business owners, construction material producers, and end-users to obtain cutting-edge information for today’s challenging economy and business model.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 education is grouped into 10 tracks for ease in finding just the topics you need, with the latest trends and best practices focused on: aggregates; asphalt; concrete; cranes, rigging, and aerial lifts; earthmoving and site development; equipment management and maintenance; business management; and safety, plus technology solutions and attracting, engaging, and retaining talent.
“The lineup of programming is not only larger than it has ever been but includes a fresh lineup of speakers stacked side-by-side with core programming that is always highly attended,” says Eileen Dickson, vice president education, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, and CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education Committee chair.
Tips to Enhance Your Show Experience
Make the most of your time at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020. The show makes it easy to prepare with an interactive online exhibitor directory and the show’s mobile app (coming in January).
Create a plan for each day so you’ll be sure to see the exhibitors and products you want to connect with, but also be on the lookout for ones you’ve never heard of.
Make time for education and for making connections with others. CONEXPO-CON/AGG is the ultimate networking opportunity to share experiences and create lasting business connections.
The show mobile app’s voice-activated chatbot will help attendees navigate the show floor more easily with the app’s advanced 3D maps and routing. Stay connected to fellow attendees, get real-time show updates, and much more. The app continuously synchronizes with the online show planner so you can make last-minute updates to your show agenda.
For the convenience of international visitors, CONEXPO-CON/AGG operates an International Trade Center (ITC) onsite with services that include multi-lingual interpreters, a message center, and rest/work areas. Activities to facilitate export business include matchmaking services, an Export Opportunities Guide (print and electronic), and a series of onsite market-information updates for key countries and world regions.
It’s never been more important to keep an eye out for what the future may bring by attending trade shows, conferences,and other education opportunities. There’s truly no better way to help industry pro fessionals navigate the present, prepare for tomorrow, and—most importantly—learn how to reduce costs and drive revenue growth.