Employees at Doosan Bobcat North America, West Fargo, N.D., recently raised more than $200,000 and donated resources to help local communities as part of its October Fall Charitable Giving Campaign.
“We have a long history of community involvement including providing charitable contributions and employee volunteer opportunities every year,” said Stacey Breuer, director of corporate communication and public affairs. “Our Fall Charitable Giving Campaign is just one way we can give back to the communities in which we work and live. We’re proud to have donated to organizations that support various initiatives within our communities.”
Doosan Bobcat employees manufactured more than 3,000 face shields to be donated to local healthcare facilities, volunteered more than 250 hours of work at local businesses, and donated nearly 5,000 items, including nonperishable food, books, winter gear and craft supplies. Donations were given to the following local charities:
- United Way Backpack Program – Bismarck, N.D.
- United Way of Jefferson and Walworth Counties – Johnson Creek, Wis.
- United Community Action Partnership – Litchfield, N.D.
- United Way of Iredell County – Statesville, N.C.
- Richland Wilkin Food Pantry and Wahpeton Parks and Rec – Wahpeton, N.D.
- Great Plains Food Bank, HERO and Habitat for Humanity – West Fargo, N.D.